Sidmouth calendar photo call
Photos wanted for Sidmouth Landscape Calendar 2012
FOLLOWING the return of Sidmouth Landscape Calendar last year, after a two-year break, Sid Vale Association is interested in seeing people’s photographs for possible inclusion in the 2012 calendar.
Sales of the local calendar help raise money for Sidmouth Landscape Fund charity, which is needed to help protect the Sid Valley landscape from over-development.
This year, SVA used the fund to buy one of the last remaining natural landscape areas in Sidmouth, between Peaslands Road and The Knapp, as the Association felt it would be an asset to residents “for all time”.
If you have suitable photographs to submit for possible inclusion in the 2012 calendar, they need to be sent in before the end of November to allow time for selection and printing before the calendar is released next Easter.
Send your photos as JPEG files by e-mail, marked ‘Landscape Calendar’, to Sue Harrod at email@example.com.
Your pictures should include scenes of the Sid Valley, Sidmouth and Salcombe Regis, people enjoying the natural landscape, floral and historical aspects and unusual photographs.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 3 The show must go on as theatre group takes to the stage
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Dates for Santa's sleigh tour of Sidmouth, Sidford and Newton Poppleford
- 6 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 7 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 8 Designated drivers offered free drinks this Christmas
- 9 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED
- 10 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
If your pictures are chosen for publication you will be sent a free copy of the 2012 calendar in appreciation.