Sidmouth campaigners join in ‘See Red Day’ rally against hospital bed cuts
- Credit: Archant
People will be taking to the streets in Exeter on Saturday
Sidmouth campaigners will join with others across Devon to rally against hospital bed cuts in Exeter on Saturday, December 3.
Organisers are urging the public to join them in a united show of opposition to proposals under which the town could lose all of its inpatient beds.
People from East Devon will gather at 11.40am near the bus station, outside the Civic Centre in Paris Street, Exeter. The rally will take place from noon in Bedford Square, Princesshay.
Campaigner Robert Crick said Sidmouth can be proud of its leading role in the campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers coined the term ‘See Red Day’ to highlight the point lines should be drawn to stop essential services being cut.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future