Sidmouth care home given ‘outstanding’ rating by government regulator
- Credit: Archant
‘Care, comfort and companionship’ makes up the ethos at an ‘outstanding’ Sidmouth care home.
Inspectors from the Care Quality Commission paid a visit to Malden House, in Sidford Road, earlier this year.
The 19-bed home, which cares for older people and those living with dementia, was awarded four ‘outstanding’ stars for being well-led, responsive, caring and effective, as well as a ‘good’ rating for its safety.
The home is part of the Hartford Care family.
A company spokeswoman said the overall ‘outstanding’ rating was underpinned by their core values of care, comfort and companionship - the ethos.
You may also want to watch:
Agnieszka Orlowska, the home’s registered manager, said: “I am very proud of the whole team because they have all contributed to this achievement to provide care, comfort and companionship in an environment that is safe and happy for all.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride