Sidmouth Carnival gears up for auction
FUNDRAISING efforts continue to fund this year s carnival procession in Sidmouth.
FUNDRAISING efforts continue to fund this year's carnival procession in Sidmouth.
Only two tables are left for Sidmouth Carnival committee's table top sale and coffee morning on Saturday, July 3 from 9.30am to 12 noon.
If you want to snap one up, or make contributions of bric-a-brac for a stall, call Justine on 07977 587782 or (01395) 597253.
The committee hopes to raise a substantial sum from a grand auction being planned for Tuesday, July 20, at 10am at Potbury's Auction Rooms, Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
The auctioneers are kindly donating their time, premises and expertise to help.
Lots can be viewed in advance on Saturday, July 17, between 9.30am and 12.30pm and also Monday, July 19 from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
- 1 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 2 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 3 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 4 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 5 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 6 Return to online meetings thanks to progressive alliance
- 7 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 8 Artists given a masterclass in watercolour painting
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
There will be something for everyone as lots include a full car valet, boiler service, behind the scenes tours of Middlemoor Fire Station and the Royal Mail Centre, a David Cameron signed bottle of whiskey, Mary King signed Athens 2004 gilet, Exeter City FC signed football, golf membership, Race World, Segway, World of Country Life, Stuart Line Cruises and Pecorama vouchers, Exeter Chiefs Rugby tickets, jewellery, bags, meal vouchers, Stellar & Judge cutlery sets plus many, more.