Sidmouth centre hosts free breathing session
Specialised breathing session will “empower” sufferers says expert Simon
A FREE two-hour session to offer help with specialised Buteyko breathing rehabilitation techniques, will take place in Sidmouth next week.
The session, starting at 11am on Thursday, September 29, at Stowford Community Centre, should help sufferers of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, anxiety, sleep problems and any form of breathing-related disorder.
Simon Paddon, one of 300 experts worldwide, said: “The session will teach people how to empower themselves, and safely take control of their symptoms in all situations, without having to rely on inhalers or nebulisers.”
Places must be booked beforehand either online at www.buteykomethod.co.uk or by calling (0844) 357 7373.
You may also want to watch:
*There are more than 99,000 asthma sufferers living in Devon and 29 die each year in the county from this illness. More than �889million a year is spent on asthma management in the UK.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 5 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 6 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead