Sidmouth Christmas late night shopping event
- Credit: Archant
There will be music, mulled wine and mince pies at the Sidmouth Late-night Shopping event.
The annual event will be held next Friday (December 7) from 5pm until 8pm, in the town centre, with free parking after 6pm.
Visitors will be able to enjoy free live entertainment from the Rock Choir, Sidmouth Living with Cancer Singers and the primary school choir.
Shoppers will also be able to catch performances from Sidmouth Steppers and Zumba and see Santa arriving on his sleigh.
Professor Bumble will also be showcasing his balloon talents and Father Christmas has promised to stop by to meet the town’s children and hear about what they would like for Christmas and whether they have been good or bad this year.
You may also want to watch:
Visit sidmouthchamber.co.uk or www.facebook.com/SidmouthChamber for the latest updates on the event, which is hosted by Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC