Sidmouth Christmas late night shopping event
- Credit: Archant
There will be music, mulled wine and mince pies at the Sidmouth Late-night Shopping event.
The annual event will be held next Friday (December 7) from 5pm until 8pm, in the town centre, with free parking after 6pm.
Visitors will be able to enjoy free live entertainment from the Rock Choir, Sidmouth Living with Cancer Singers and the primary school choir.
Shoppers will also be able to catch performances from Sidmouth Steppers and Zumba and see Santa arriving on his sleigh.
Professor Bumble will also be showcasing his balloon talents and Father Christmas has promised to stop by to meet the town’s children and hear about what they would like for Christmas and whether they have been good or bad this year.
You may also want to watch:
Visit sidmouthchamber.co.uk or www.facebook.com/SidmouthChamber for the latest updates on the event, which is hosted by Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98