Sidmouth church members to display their talents
Arts and crafts show at All Saints Church, Sidmouth
AMONG those who attend Sidmouth’s All Saint’s Church are a talented group of arts and crafts people whose work will go on show later this month.
The newly-refurbished church in All Saints Road will stage an exciting Arts and Crafts Exhibition during Harvest weekend on Saturday, September 25, from 10am to 4pm.
A huge variety of quality arts and crafts will be on show, with some available for sale, all created by church members in the last two or three years.
As well as being tempted and inspired by the work, those visiting the exhibition can enjoy a coffee or tea or bowl of soup at lunchtime.
You may also want to watch:
A continuous visual display will show the recent building development, which has transformed a dark Victorian church into a warm, light and welcoming 21st century space.
Entry to the exhibition is �1.
- 1 Is the River Sid the shortest river in England?
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 A rare sight witnessed at town's rugby club
- 4 Toto has a mosey around gardens and makes a discovery
- 5 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 6 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 8 The strangest possible score in rugby
- 9 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 10 Bear Grylls praises town's eco-friendly scout 'ambassador'