Sidmouth Citizen of the Year launch
Sidmouth Rotary launches Citizen of the Year award
IT is the season of goodwill and so the perfect time to thank someone who has made a real difference to life in Sidmouth, by nominating them for the 2011 Citizen of the Year award.
The Sidmouth Herald has once again joined forces with Sidmouth Rotary Club to search for someone who deserves recognition.
The club has been running this annual award since 1985.
Herald readers have until Friday, February 3, 2012, to get their nominations in.
You may also want to watch:
These can be made using the form printed in this Friday’s Sidmouth Herald, and others that will appear in the Herald each Friday until January 27.
Photocopied forms will not be accepted.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 4 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
Completed forms should be sent in envelopes marked ‘Citizen of the Year’ to Sidmouth Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2UL, or dropped into the Co-Op store in Sidmouth High Street or Kennaway House, Coburg Road.