Sidmouth Citizen of the Year launch
Sidmouth Rotary launches Citizen of the Year award
IT is the season of goodwill and so the perfect time to thank someone who has made a real difference to life in Sidmouth, by nominating them for the 2011 Citizen of the Year award.
The Sidmouth Herald has once again joined forces with Sidmouth Rotary Club to search for someone who deserves recognition.
The club has been running this annual award since 1985.
Herald readers have until Friday, February 3, 2012, to get their nominations in.
You may also want to watch:
These can be made using the form printed in this Friday’s Sidmouth Herald, and others that will appear in the Herald each Friday until January 27.
Photocopied forms will not be accepted.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 5 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 6 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 9 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
Completed forms should be sent in envelopes marked ‘Citizen of the Year’ to Sidmouth Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2UL, or dropped into the Co-Op store in Sidmouth High Street or Kennaway House, Coburg Road.