‘Popular’ Sidmouth coffee house up for sale
- Credit: Archant
An ‘attractive’ Sidmouth café and coffee house is up for sale.
Baraza, in the High Street, is being marketed for a leasehold of £65,000 by Stonesmith of Exeter.
The licensed café is on the ground floor with seating for 30 customers and a catering kitchen. Outside is a rear courtyard garden suitable for alfresco dining for up to 22 people.
A Stonesmith spokesman said: “Baraza occupies a lucrative and prime trading position with a visible frontage within the main high street in the highly regarded coastal resort town of Sidmouth.
“Presented to a high standard throughout, the business offers potential for incoming operators to purchase an attractive catering business with an excellent reputation with both locals and visitors alike.
You may also want to watch:
“Baraza represents a unique opportunity to purchase a well-established, popular business with solid levels of trade and profits and genuine potential to increase all aspects of the trade still further. New owners will benefit from being able to move in without the need for any major expenditure.”
For more details or to view the business visit www.stonesmith.co.uk or call 01392 201262.
- 1 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 2 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
- 3 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
- 4 Daffodils create the perfect subject for Sidmouth artists
- 5 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 6 'Now more than ever it is crucial stores flourish again'
- 7 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 8 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 9 Antiques on High teaming up with NBC to provide broadband for Sidmouth
- 10 Toto's column: From local dog walks to shop of the month