Sidmouth coffee shop lease up for sale
- Credit: Archant
The leasehold of a Sidmouth coffee shop is now on the market.
Coastal Coffee Lounge, in Fore Street, is offering a seven-year, fully renewable lease at a proposed rent of £22,500 a year.
The shop is being offered for sale, on a leasehold basis, by licensed property specialists Stonesmith of Exeter.
Coastal Coffee Lounge is within 100 yards from the seafront and beach, underwent a complete purpose refit in 2012 and offers potential for the new owners to develop their own personal trading style.
It offers a main cafe area with seating for 32 customers, a customer serving area and a preparation and kitchen area.
You may also want to watch:
The business is now closed and is up for sale with the benefit of a full inventory of furnishings and equipment. The asking price is £39,950 plus VAT.
Visit www.stonesmith.co.uk or call 01392 201262 for more information.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open