Watch: Staff’s appeal to get £100k equipment fundraiser off the ground
- Credit: Archant
Teaching staff have created a video appeal to help with a £100,000 appeal to kit out Sidmouth College’s new classroom block.
More than £2,000 has been raised so far of the six-figure sum towards new equipment, technology and furniture.
Among the items the college is looking to fund is audio-visual equipment for 20
teaching spaces, new workbenches, computing equipment and infrastructure and recording equipment and software for the music department.
College principal, Sarah Parsons, said: "Our aim is for Sidmouth College to become a centre of excellence for its students and the whole of the local community. We are asking the community for any donation, big or small, any amount will be put to good use."
You may also want to watch:
To donate visit the Just Giving page www.justgiving.com/campaign/SCAPE or cheques can be made payable to the Sidmouth College School Fund, to SCAPE Appeal, Sidmouth College, Primley Road, Sidmouth EX10 9LG.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites