Watch: Staff’s appeal to get £100k equipment fundraiser off the ground
- Credit: Archant
Teaching staff have created a video appeal to help with a £100,000 appeal to kit out Sidmouth College’s new classroom block.
More than £2,000 has been raised so far of the six-figure sum towards new equipment, technology and furniture.
Among the items the college is looking to fund is audio-visual equipment for 20
teaching spaces, new workbenches, computing equipment and infrastructure and recording equipment and software for the music department.
College principal, Sarah Parsons, said: "Our aim is for Sidmouth College to become a centre of excellence for its students and the whole of the local community. We are asking the community for any donation, big or small, any amount will be put to good use."
You may also want to watch:
To donate visit the Just Giving page www.justgiving.com/campaign/SCAPE or cheques can be made payable to the Sidmouth College School Fund, to SCAPE Appeal, Sidmouth College, Primley Road, Sidmouth EX10 9LG.
- 1 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 2 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 3 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 4 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 8 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 9 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 10 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb