Sidmouth company scoops award
A WELL established Sidmouth company has scooped an award for good working practices with its customers. Sidmouth Design, on Alexandria Road, won an Investors in People Award in January and the presentation was made by Stephen Peacock, of the South West
A WELL established Sidmouth company has scooped an award for good working practices with its customers.
Sidmouth Design, on Alexandria Road, won an 'Investors in People Award' in January and the presentation was made by Stephen Peacock, of the South West Regional development Agency on Saturday.
According to staff, working with Investors in People has enabled the local interior and exterior designers to structure their business in a way that ideas are shared with a purpose and to ensure that improvement is continuous- as well as benefitting its customers.
Susan Bray, of Sidmouth Design, said: "The evaluation of learning activities has been very successful for everyone and has moved the business forward in terms of working together better and prioritising differently.
You may also want to watch:
"We now have a focussed plan for the future and this, combined with the real passion for the business we have and love what we do, we are looking forward to a bright and positive future."
Mr Peacock, Executive Director for Business of South West RDA, said: "Congratulations to Fenella and team for achieving this milestone. The hard work and dedication to the Investors in People process is very impressive.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
"Businesses need to work harder than ever in the current economic climate. This award is evidence of Sidmouth Design's commitment to continuous improvement and will stand you in good stead for the future.