Sidmouth company scoops award
A WELL established Sidmouth company has scooped an award for good working practices with its customers. Sidmouth Design, on Alexandria Road, won an Investors in People Award in January and the presentation was made by Stephen Peacock, of the South West
A WELL established Sidmouth company has scooped an award for good working practices with its customers.
Sidmouth Design, on Alexandria Road, won an 'Investors in People Award' in January and the presentation was made by Stephen Peacock, of the South West Regional development Agency on Saturday.
According to staff, working with Investors in People has enabled the local interior and exterior designers to structure their business in a way that ideas are shared with a purpose and to ensure that improvement is continuous- as well as benefitting its customers.
Susan Bray, of Sidmouth Design, said: "The evaluation of learning activities has been very successful for everyone and has moved the business forward in terms of working together better and prioritising differently.
You may also want to watch:
"We now have a focussed plan for the future and this, combined with the real passion for the business we have and love what we do, we are looking forward to a bright and positive future."
Mr Peacock, Executive Director for Business of South West RDA, said: "Congratulations to Fenella and team for achieving this milestone. The hard work and dedication to the Investors in People process is very impressive.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 4 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 5 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 6 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 7 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 10 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
"Businesses need to work harder than ever in the current economic climate. This award is evidence of Sidmouth Design's commitment to continuous improvement and will stand you in good stead for the future.