Sidmouth company scoops award
A WELL established Sidmouth company has scooped an award for good working practices with its customers. Sidmouth Design, on Alexandria Road, won an Investors in People Award in January and the presentation was made by Stephen Peacock, of the South West
A WELL established Sidmouth company has scooped an award for good working practices with its customers.
Sidmouth Design, on Alexandria Road, won an 'Investors in People Award' in January and the presentation was made by Stephen Peacock, of the South West Regional development Agency on Saturday.
According to staff, working with Investors in People has enabled the local interior and exterior designers to structure their business in a way that ideas are shared with a purpose and to ensure that improvement is continuous- as well as benefitting its customers.
Susan Bray, of Sidmouth Design, said: "The evaluation of learning activities has been very successful for everyone and has moved the business forward in terms of working together better and prioritising differently.
You may also want to watch:
"We now have a focussed plan for the future and this, combined with the real passion for the business we have and love what we do, we are looking forward to a bright and positive future."
Mr Peacock, Executive Director for Business of South West RDA, said: "Congratulations to Fenella and team for achieving this milestone. The hard work and dedication to the Investors in People process is very impressive.
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 3 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 6 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 7 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 8 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 9 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
"Businesses need to work harder than ever in the current economic climate. This award is evidence of Sidmouth Design's commitment to continuous improvement and will stand you in good stead for the future.