Sidmouth Conservative Club holds cream tea fundraiser
Sidmouth Living With Cancer benefits from Conservative Club cream tea event
DEVON cream teas went down well at Sidmouth Conservative Club at its recent successful Cards & Cream Teas afternoon for Sidmouth Living With Cancer Support Group.
Organiser Julie Hart was delighted with the �134 taken for the group, which is still fund-raising for a mini-bus.
She said: “The event was very well attended with pots of tea and plenty of scones being consumed.
“The handcrafted cards, donated by local crafters, were also a great success and helped increase the money raised.”
You may also want to watch:
The money will be given to Bill and Evelyn Lankester for SLWC soon.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 4 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 5 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 6 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 7 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 8 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth