Sidmouth Conservative Club holds cream tea fundraiser
Sidmouth Living With Cancer benefits from Conservative Club cream tea event
DEVON cream teas went down well at Sidmouth Conservative Club at its recent successful Cards & Cream Teas afternoon for Sidmouth Living With Cancer Support Group.
Organiser Julie Hart was delighted with the �134 taken for the group, which is still fund-raising for a mini-bus.
She said: “The event was very well attended with pots of tea and plenty of scones being consumed.
“The handcrafted cards, donated by local crafters, were also a great success and helped increase the money raised.”
You may also want to watch:
The money will be given to Bill and Evelyn Lankester for SLWC soon.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 5 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 6 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 9 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 10 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?