Sidmouth Conservative Club holds cream tea fundraiser
Sidmouth Living With Cancer benefits from Conservative Club cream tea event
DEVON cream teas went down well at Sidmouth Conservative Club at its recent successful Cards & Cream Teas afternoon for Sidmouth Living With Cancer Support Group.
Organiser Julie Hart was delighted with the �134 taken for the group, which is still fund-raising for a mini-bus.
She said: “The event was very well attended with pots of tea and plenty of scones being consumed.
“The handcrafted cards, donated by local crafters, were also a great success and helped increase the money raised.”
You may also want to watch:
The money will be given to Bill and Evelyn Lankester for SLWC soon.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC