Sidmouth craft fayre
A GROUP of artists and craftspeople will hold a summer art and craft fayre at St John s Hall, Sidmouth, on Saturday.
A GROUP of artists and craftspeople will hold a summer art and craft fayre at St John's Hall, Sidmouth, tomorrow (Saturday).
On from 10am to 4pm, Woodbury artist Roger Hann said: "There are local people from places such as Sidmouth, Seaton and Newton Poppleford and their work is of a very high standard.
"There are about 15 people and we do these four times a year.
"There will be silver and glassware, jewellery, recycled driftwood, paintings, and woodturnings from a whole selection of different people.
You may also want to watch:
"It is very popular and successful. Everyone works very hard to put this together. It is like a cottage industry and it seems to work."
Admission is free and tea and coffee will be available.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 3 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police