Sidmouth craft fayre
A GROUP of artists and craftspeople will hold a summer art and craft fayre at St John s Hall, Sidmouth, on Saturday.
A GROUP of artists and craftspeople will hold a summer art and craft fayre at St John's Hall, Sidmouth, tomorrow (Saturday).
On from 10am to 4pm, Woodbury artist Roger Hann said: "There are local people from places such as Sidmouth, Seaton and Newton Poppleford and their work is of a very high standard.
"There are about 15 people and we do these four times a year.
"There will be silver and glassware, jewellery, recycled driftwood, paintings, and woodturnings from a whole selection of different people.
You may also want to watch:
"It is very popular and successful. Everyone works very hard to put this together. It is like a cottage industry and it seems to work."
Admission is free and tea and coffee will be available.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 8 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary