Sidmouth craft fayre
A GROUP of artists and craftspeople will hold a summer art and craft fayre at St John s Hall, Sidmouth, on Saturday.
A GROUP of artists and craftspeople will hold a summer art and craft fayre at St John's Hall, Sidmouth, tomorrow (Saturday).
On from 10am to 4pm, Woodbury artist Roger Hann said: "There are local people from places such as Sidmouth, Seaton and Newton Poppleford and their work is of a very high standard.
"There are about 15 people and we do these four times a year.
"There will be silver and glassware, jewellery, recycled driftwood, paintings, and woodturnings from a whole selection of different people.
You may also want to watch:
"It is very popular and successful. Everyone works very hard to put this together. It is like a cottage industry and it seems to work."
Admission is free and tea and coffee will be available.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
- 10 New exhibition features Sidmouth view