Sidmouth donkey charity at disability show
A DONKEY- riding therapy charity, based within the grounds of Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, will attend this year s South West Disability Show.
A DONKEY- riding therapy charity, based within the grounds of Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, will attend this year's South West Disability Show.
The charity, which is for children with special needs, is present at the show on Friday, July 17 and Saturday, July 18.
Visitors can expect to meet donkeys that provide riding therapy to children with special needs.
At the stand of The Elisabeth Svendsen Trust for Children and Donkeys, fundraising goods such as cuddly toys and stationery will be available for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will also be able to find out how to adopt a donkey.
- 1 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 4 The questions of British Lions selection
- 5 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 6 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 The keys to good teamwork? Trust, communiication, commitment and accountability