Sidmouth donkey charity at disability show
A DONKEY- riding therapy charity, based within the grounds of Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, will attend this year s South West Disability Show.
A DONKEY- riding therapy charity, based within the grounds of Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, will attend this year's South West Disability Show.
The charity, which is for children with special needs, is present at the show on Friday, July 17 and Saturday, July 18.
Visitors can expect to meet donkeys that provide riding therapy to children with special needs.
At the stand of The Elisabeth Svendsen Trust for Children and Donkeys, fundraising goods such as cuddly toys and stationery will be available for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will also be able to find out how to adopt a donkey.
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 3 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 4 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 5 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 6 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 7 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 8 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 9 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 10 Sad loss at Beer Albion