Sidmouth donkey charity at disability show
A DONKEY- riding therapy charity, based within the grounds of Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, will attend this year s South West Disability Show.
A DONKEY- riding therapy charity, based within the grounds of Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, will attend this year's South West Disability Show.
The charity, which is for children with special needs, is present at the show on Friday, July 17 and Saturday, July 18.
Visitors can expect to meet donkeys that provide riding therapy to children with special needs.
At the stand of The Elisabeth Svendsen Trust for Children and Donkeys, fundraising goods such as cuddly toys and stationery will be available for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will also be able to find out how to adopt a donkey.
- 1 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 2 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 3 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 4 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 5 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 6 Return to online meetings thanks to progressive alliance
- 7 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 8 Artists given a masterclass in watercolour painting
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three