Sidmouth donkey charity at disability show
A DONKEY- riding therapy charity, based within the grounds of Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, will attend this year s South West Disability Show.
A DONKEY- riding therapy charity, based within the grounds of Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, will attend this year's South West Disability Show.
The charity, which is for children with special needs, is present at the show on Friday, July 17 and Saturday, July 18.
Visitors can expect to meet donkeys that provide riding therapy to children with special needs.
At the stand of The Elisabeth Svendsen Trust for Children and Donkeys, fundraising goods such as cuddly toys and stationery will be available for sale.
Visitors will also be able to find out how to adopt a donkey.
- 1 Three injured in Sidmouth road accident
- 2 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 3 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 4 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 5 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 6 Work underway to turn Connaught Gardens into a winter wonderland
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 9 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 10 Sidmouth cancer support group celebrates 20 years of 'giving friendship'