Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary filmshow
TWO donkeys from the Sidmouth-based Donkey Sanctuary will be visiting Exminster on Tuesday, July 21 between 1.30pm and 3.30pm as part of a special film show event about the charity s work.
TWO donkeys from the Sidmouth-based Donkey Sanctuary will be visiting Exminster on Tuesday, July 21 between 1.30pm and 3.30pm as part of a special film show event about the charity's work.
Coffee on the Corner, in association with Victory Hall, has kindly agreed to host the event so that local people can meet the donkeys and watch the charity's new promotional DVD entitled The Donkey Sanctuary... 40 Years On.
Vanessa Pestridge from Coffee on the Corner said: "We are delighted to be able to host this for The Donkey Sanctuary. This free event is set to be fun and informative for people of all ages and we hope will be a real community afternoon of learning, play and, of course, coffee and cake!
"The donkeys will be in the garden of Coffee on the Corner and children can enjoy hands-on interaction, including a short grooming session. No charge will be made."
The film will be shown from 2pm in Victory Hall. It has been produced by local film maker Alan Tibbitts, of Digital Videoex Productions based in Exminster. It provides a definitive insight into the global efforts of the charity and is narrated by the founder, Dr Elisabeth Svendsen, MBE.
DVDs will be on sale afterwards and staff from the charity will be on hand to answer your queries. For further information visit www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk or www.coffeeonthecorner.co.uk
- 1 Council set to approve plans for a new quarry in Ottery St Mary
- 2 Air ambulance attends beach fall incident in Sidmouth
- 3 New look for interior of Sidmouth's Norman Lockyer Observatory
- 4 Shopping locally has never mattered so much as it does now
- 5 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 6 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Sidmouth late night shopping is back after the pandemic
- 10 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang