Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary filmshow
TWO donkeys from the Sidmouth-based Donkey Sanctuary will be visiting Exminster on Tuesday, July 21 between 1.30pm and 3.30pm as part of a special film show event about the charity s work.
TWO donkeys from the Sidmouth-based Donkey Sanctuary will be visiting Exminster on Tuesday, July 21 between 1.30pm and 3.30pm as part of a special film show event about the charity's work.
Coffee on the Corner, in association with Victory Hall, has kindly agreed to host the event so that local people can meet the donkeys and watch the charity's new promotional DVD entitled The Donkey Sanctuary... 40 Years On.
Vanessa Pestridge from Coffee on the Corner said: "We are delighted to be able to host this for The Donkey Sanctuary. This free event is set to be fun and informative for people of all ages and we hope will be a real community afternoon of learning, play and, of course, coffee and cake!
"The donkeys will be in the garden of Coffee on the Corner and children can enjoy hands-on interaction, including a short grooming session. No charge will be made."
You may also want to watch:
The film will be shown from 2pm in Victory Hall. It has been produced by local film maker Alan Tibbitts, of Digital Videoex Productions based in Exminster. It provides a definitive insight into the global efforts of the charity and is narrated by the founder, Dr Elisabeth Svendsen, MBE.
DVDs will be on sale afterwards and staff from the charity will be on hand to answer your queries. For further information visit www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk or www.coffeeonthecorner.co.uk
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight