Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary filmshow
TWO donkeys from the Sidmouth-based Donkey Sanctuary will be visiting Exminster on Tuesday, July 21 between 1.30pm and 3.30pm as part of a special film show event about the charity s work.
TWO donkeys from the Sidmouth-based Donkey Sanctuary will be visiting Exminster on Tuesday, July 21 between 1.30pm and 3.30pm as part of a special film show event about the charity's work.
Coffee on the Corner, in association with Victory Hall, has kindly agreed to host the event so that local people can meet the donkeys and watch the charity's new promotional DVD entitled The Donkey Sanctuary... 40 Years On.
Vanessa Pestridge from Coffee on the Corner said: "We are delighted to be able to host this for The Donkey Sanctuary. This free event is set to be fun and informative for people of all ages and we hope will be a real community afternoon of learning, play and, of course, coffee and cake!
"The donkeys will be in the garden of Coffee on the Corner and children can enjoy hands-on interaction, including a short grooming session. No charge will be made."
You may also want to watch:
The film will be shown from 2pm in Victory Hall. It has been produced by local film maker Alan Tibbitts, of Digital Videoex Productions based in Exminster. It provides a definitive insight into the global efforts of the charity and is narrated by the founder, Dr Elisabeth Svendsen, MBE.
DVDs will be on sale afterwards and staff from the charity will be on hand to answer your queries. For further information visit www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk or www.coffeeonthecorner.co.uk
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 5 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 6 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 7 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 8 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 9 Wheels fall off for Tipton
- 10 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer