Sidmouth’s Donkey Sanctuary opens to visitors again
- Credit: Archant
The Donkey Sanctuary has announced that it will reopen to visitors on Monday, September 28.
The outdoor areas, restaurant and gift shop will all be open, but with Covid-19 precautions in place.
A spokesperson said: “Like lots of other attractions, people can expect a different visitor experience when visiting the Sanctuary.
“We have put a number of measures in place to keep visitors, our staff and of course, our donkeys as safe as possible.
“These new measures include one-way loops around the site and fewer opportunities to interact with the resident donkeys.
You may also want to watch:
“The safety of our visitors, staff and donkeys is paramount and every consideration has been made to make sure we can offer the highest level of safety for everyone.
“We very much look forward to welcoming visitors back on site and would like to thank everyone for their continued support over the last few months.”
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 5 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 6 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 7 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
The Donkey Sanctuary will be open daily from 9.30am until 4pm.
For further information, visit The Donkey Sanctuary website