Sidmouth entrepreneur launches clothing range
Young man behind Sidmouth youth cafe project to launch clothing range
FOUNDER of new brand of clothing, will launch his Cody Lakeman range next Friday in Sidmouth.
Dan Gigg, a younger resident of Sidmouth, said Cody Lakeman is “a brand that has no barriers,” writes Rebecca Thorne.
“Sidmouth provides all with a place where they can be what they want to be and this completely encompasses the identity of Cody Lakeman,” he said.
Dan, a winner of both a CHANGEit award and Devon Young Achievers award for his campaign to establish a youth caf� on Sidmouth seafront, conceived the brand in 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Initially his range of clothes will include tees, hoodies and numerous accessories.
“I want to launch with more of a bang than a pop,” he said.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
“The aim is to start small and see what the guys and girls out there are buying. Then I’m definitely into expansion.
“The possibilities and ideas I have in mind are endless.”