Sidmouth entrepreneur launches clothing range
Young man behind Sidmouth youth cafe project to launch clothing range
FOUNDER of new brand of clothing, will launch his Cody Lakeman range next Friday in Sidmouth.
Dan Gigg, a younger resident of Sidmouth, said Cody Lakeman is “a brand that has no barriers,” writes Rebecca Thorne.
“Sidmouth provides all with a place where they can be what they want to be and this completely encompasses the identity of Cody Lakeman,” he said.
Dan, a winner of both a CHANGEit award and Devon Young Achievers award for his campaign to establish a youth caf� on Sidmouth seafront, conceived the brand in 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Initially his range of clothes will include tees, hoodies and numerous accessories.
“I want to launch with more of a bang than a pop,” he said.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 9 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
- 10 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
“The aim is to start small and see what the guys and girls out there are buying. Then I’m definitely into expansion.
“The possibilities and ideas I have in mind are endless.”