Sidmouth families sought to take part in popular Channel 4 TV series
- Credit: Archant
Celebrity nanny set to solve fussy food habits, bedtime battles and more parenting problems
Families in Sidmouth are being sought to take part in a popular Channel 4 TV show.
The Three Day Nanny is returning to screens in the UK and programme makers are currently looking for people in the town with problem children to take part in the new series.
Celebrity nanny Kathryn Mewes has more than 20 years experience working with children and the show’s production company, Liberty Bell, says her trouble-shooting approach can solve everything from fussy food habits to bedtime battles
Also the author of the parenting go-to-guide ‘The Three Day Nanny’, Kathryn claims she can put an end to tantrums and argumentative behaviour once and for all.
You may also want to watch:
The series follows families as they work with her to tackle their child or children’s behavioural challenges.
Using her three-day technique, Kathryn aims to transform children’s behaviour for the better and arm parents with the confidence, skills and techniques to help them maintain this positive change long term and restore harmony to family life.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 8 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Lockdown has shown the importance of nature and the need for us to nurture each other
Liberty Bell is currently inviting families to apply to take part in the programme to receive Kathryn’s expert help.
Anyone who feels their family could benefit from Kathryn’s help or would like to know more about the show can contact Liberty Bell on 0207 598 7267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.