Sidmouth family’s wedding bliss
Parents watched on as daughter tied the knot in front of friends and family.
PROUD parents watched on as their born and bred Sidmouth daughter tied the knot in front of friends and family.
Former St John’s School and Sidmouth College student Tina Marie Clifford became Mrs Jens Nisson to the delight of mum and dad Alan and Val, former owners of Sidmouth’s Devoran Hotel.
The happy newlyweds were this week enjoying a honeymoon in the Maldives after they wed at St Andrews Church, in Richmond upon Thames, London, on August 14.
Friends and family from Sidmouth travelled to the capital and enjoyed the special occasion- the highlight of which saw bride and groom sail down the Thames on a flower bedecked boat in their wedding attire.
You may also want to watch:
Thirty-four-year-old Tina is currently PA to the artistic director of London private party organisers Alison Price and Company, husband Jens is head chef at the firm.
Tina’s niece Robyn Clifford acted as bridesmaid, while her life-long friend Phillipa Townsend- Dunn was maid of honour.
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 4 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 5 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 10 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
Proud dad Alan walked his daughter down the aisle and said: “When you give your daughter away you do feel a sense of losing somebody, but it did feel she was going to a good place. Jens is someone who I think a lot of.”