Sidmouth family’s wedding bliss
Parents watched on as daughter tied the knot in front of friends and family.
PROUD parents watched on as their born and bred Sidmouth daughter tied the knot in front of friends and family.
Former St John’s School and Sidmouth College student Tina Marie Clifford became Mrs Jens Nisson to the delight of mum and dad Alan and Val, former owners of Sidmouth’s Devoran Hotel.
The happy newlyweds were this week enjoying a honeymoon in the Maldives after they wed at St Andrews Church, in Richmond upon Thames, London, on August 14.
Friends and family from Sidmouth travelled to the capital and enjoyed the special occasion- the highlight of which saw bride and groom sail down the Thames on a flower bedecked boat in their wedding attire.
You may also want to watch:
Thirty-four-year-old Tina is currently PA to the artistic director of London private party organisers Alison Price and Company, husband Jens is head chef at the firm.
Tina’s niece Robyn Clifford acted as bridesmaid, while her life-long friend Phillipa Townsend- Dunn was maid of honour.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
Proud dad Alan walked his daughter down the aisle and said: “When you give your daughter away you do feel a sense of losing somebody, but it did feel she was going to a good place. Jens is someone who I think a lot of.”