Sidmouth family’s wedding bliss
Parents watched on as daughter tied the knot in front of friends and family.
PROUD parents watched on as their born and bred Sidmouth daughter tied the knot in front of friends and family.
Former St John’s School and Sidmouth College student Tina Marie Clifford became Mrs Jens Nisson to the delight of mum and dad Alan and Val, former owners of Sidmouth’s Devoran Hotel.
The happy newlyweds were this week enjoying a honeymoon in the Maldives after they wed at St Andrews Church, in Richmond upon Thames, London, on August 14.
Friends and family from Sidmouth travelled to the capital and enjoyed the special occasion- the highlight of which saw bride and groom sail down the Thames on a flower bedecked boat in their wedding attire.
You may also want to watch:
Thirty-four-year-old Tina is currently PA to the artistic director of London private party organisers Alison Price and Company, husband Jens is head chef at the firm.
Tina’s niece Robyn Clifford acted as bridesmaid, while her life-long friend Phillipa Townsend- Dunn was maid of honour.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 5 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 6 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 7 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 8 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 9 Time to enjoy summer safely as restrictions lifts
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables
Proud dad Alan walked his daughter down the aisle and said: “When you give your daughter away you do feel a sense of losing somebody, but it did feel she was going to a good place. Jens is someone who I think a lot of.”