Sidmouth fashion goes big
New fashion store opens on Saturday for Sidmouth’s larger ladies
LARGER women in Sidmouth will soon have more chance of finding something to wear.
Julie Trickey will open the doors to her Overly Gorgeous Collection of clothes for women over size 16, at Libra Court of Fore Street on Saturday, from 10am.
A designer dressmaker, Julie said she noticed women were not being offered well-fitted or attractive clothing because of their size.
She said: “I don’t think it’s fair that larger ladies are given a limited, poor quality choice.”
You may also want to watch:
Julie is offering ready to buy as well as a bespoke measuring and fitting service for special occasion wear. Shoppers going in on Saturday will get discount.
From Feniton, the mother of four said: “I was given the opportunity to open a shop in Libra Court and I’ve gone for it. It is a very good area and I love it myself.”
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 4 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 5 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 6 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 7 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
She will open four days a week during the winter, and longer in the summer.