Sidmouth fashion show aids Living with Cancer group
First Sidmouth M & Co fashion show hosted at Sidmouth Conservative Club
THE first fashion show to be staged by M & Co since it moved into Sidmouth’s former Woolworth store, has raised more than �700 for local charity.
Hosted by Sidmouth Conservative Club and organised by Gina Tuesdale, wife of club chairman Derek, Sidmouth Voluntary Services and Sidmouth Hospice will benefit from the evening.
Tickets quickly sold out and the club’s music man, John Davies, provided the catwalk music.
M & Co staff Kelly Winter, Douglas Parsons, Faye Broderick and Louise Wain were on hand to co-ordinate the show.
You may also want to watch:
Models, including several Conservative Club members, committee members and bar staff, put on a professional display of the ensembles and M & Co assistant manager Kelly thanked Gina for her hard work in organising the event.
Club spokeswoman Julie Hart said: “Sidmouth Conservative Club would like to thank all the local businesses that provided the excellent raffle prizes and helped make the evening a great success.”
- 1 Is the River Sid the shortest river in England?
- 2 Bear Grylls praises town's eco-friendly scout 'ambassador'
- 3 Toto has a mosey around gardens and makes a discovery
- 4 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 5 Four unexpected kings of England named William
- 6 A rare sight witnessed at town's rugby club
- 7 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 8 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 9 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 10 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
She said a second fashion show would be staged in the future