Sidmouth fashion show aids Living with Cancer group
First Sidmouth M & Co fashion show hosted at Sidmouth Conservative Club
THE first fashion show to be staged by M & Co since it moved into Sidmouth’s former Woolworth store, has raised more than �700 for local charity.
Hosted by Sidmouth Conservative Club and organised by Gina Tuesdale, wife of club chairman Derek, Sidmouth Voluntary Services and Sidmouth Hospice will benefit from the evening.
Tickets quickly sold out and the club’s music man, John Davies, provided the catwalk music.
M & Co staff Kelly Winter, Douglas Parsons, Faye Broderick and Louise Wain were on hand to co-ordinate the show.
Models, including several Conservative Club members, committee members and bar staff, put on a professional display of the ensembles and M & Co assistant manager Kelly thanked Gina for her hard work in organising the event.
Club spokeswoman Julie Hart said: “Sidmouth Conservative Club would like to thank all the local businesses that provided the excellent raffle prizes and helped make the evening a great success.”
- 1 Night-time fish thief makes daring raids on Otter Garden Centre pond
- 2 'It's a nightmare': Sidmouth business react as roadworks get underway
- 3 Exciting discovery as Sidmouth observatory reopens
- 4 'I am pro-vaccine, but I am also pro-choice'
- 5 'Stunning' donation made to Dream-A-Way by HMS Defender
- 6 'Generous' donations kept Sidmouth Lifeboat afloat in 2021
- 7 Litter pickers shocked by amount of waste in river Otter
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe to hold first session of the New Year
- 9 Mental health awareness and fundraising at Sidmouth
- 10 Sidmouth on the climb while Otters rebuild
She said a second fashion show would be staged in the future