Sidmouth fashion show aids Living with Cancer group
First Sidmouth M & Co fashion show hosted at Sidmouth Conservative Club
THE first fashion show to be staged by M & Co since it moved into Sidmouth’s former Woolworth store, has raised more than �700 for local charity.
Hosted by Sidmouth Conservative Club and organised by Gina Tuesdale, wife of club chairman Derek, Sidmouth Voluntary Services and Sidmouth Hospice will benefit from the evening.
Tickets quickly sold out and the club’s music man, John Davies, provided the catwalk music.
M & Co staff Kelly Winter, Douglas Parsons, Faye Broderick and Louise Wain were on hand to co-ordinate the show.
You may also want to watch:
Models, including several Conservative Club members, committee members and bar staff, put on a professional display of the ensembles and M & Co assistant manager Kelly thanked Gina for her hard work in organising the event.
Club spokeswoman Julie Hart said: “Sidmouth Conservative Club would like to thank all the local businesses that provided the excellent raffle prizes and helped make the evening a great success.”
- 1 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 4 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 10 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
She said a second fashion show would be staged in the future