Sidmouth fashion show aids Living with Cancer group
First Sidmouth M & Co fashion show hosted at Sidmouth Conservative Club
THE first fashion show to be staged by M & Co since it moved into Sidmouth’s former Woolworth store, has raised more than �700 for local charity.
Hosted by Sidmouth Conservative Club and organised by Gina Tuesdale, wife of club chairman Derek, Sidmouth Voluntary Services and Sidmouth Hospice will benefit from the evening.
Tickets quickly sold out and the club’s music man, John Davies, provided the catwalk music.
M & Co staff Kelly Winter, Douglas Parsons, Faye Broderick and Louise Wain were on hand to co-ordinate the show.
You may also want to watch:
Models, including several Conservative Club members, committee members and bar staff, put on a professional display of the ensembles and M & Co assistant manager Kelly thanked Gina for her hard work in organising the event.
Club spokeswoman Julie Hart said: “Sidmouth Conservative Club would like to thank all the local businesses that provided the excellent raffle prizes and helped make the evening a great success.”
- 1 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 2 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 3 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 4 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 8 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
- 9 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 10 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'
She said a second fashion show would be staged in the future