Sidmouth fashion show to aid Macmillan Cancer Support
Sidmouth boutique Chapter, to run charity fashion show at Sidmouth Golf Club
A Sidmouth boutique will hold a fashion show to help back Macmillan Cancer Support.
Chapter of Church Street, will hold the show at Sidmouth Golf Club on Thursday, October 6.
The fashion show will launch Chapter’s autumn/winter collection and will include a range of handbags and jewellery.
Labels being modelled include Sandwich, Fred Sabatier, Epicea, Passport and Marie Mero.
You may also want to watch:
Bags are by Boo and Claudio Canova with Italian scarves by Passigatti and jewellery by Barbera Easton.
The evening starts at 7. 30pm for 8pm and the �18 tickets include a glass of bubbly on arrival with a buffet and glass of wine, together with a goodie bag.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
They are available from Chapter (01395) 579181. There will also be a prize draw.
Last year the evening was a sell-out success, said Joyce Burnham, chairman of Macmillan Cancer Support, Sidmouth.
“As this is Macmillan’s centenary year we are hoping to repeat the performance again.”