Sidmouth fashion show to aid Macmillan Cancer Support
Sidmouth boutique Chapter, to run charity fashion show at Sidmouth Golf Club
A Sidmouth boutique will hold a fashion show to help back Macmillan Cancer Support.
Chapter of Church Street, will hold the show at Sidmouth Golf Club on Thursday, October 6.
The fashion show will launch Chapter’s autumn/winter collection and will include a range of handbags and jewellery.
Labels being modelled include Sandwich, Fred Sabatier, Epicea, Passport and Marie Mero.
Bags are by Boo and Claudio Canova with Italian scarves by Passigatti and jewellery by Barbera Easton.
The evening starts at 7. 30pm for 8pm and the �18 tickets include a glass of bubbly on arrival with a buffet and glass of wine, together with a goodie bag.
- 1 'Some businesses may not survive Sidmouth roadworks'
- 2 Sidmouth Hospice at Home fulfils local man's final wish
- 3 'We'll have to put up with roadworks for a few weeks'
- 4 British Heart Foundation shop in Sidmouth urgently seeking volunteers
- 5 School steps up safety at road crossing areas
- 6 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 7 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 8 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 9 Property of the Week: Livonia Road
- 10 'Good news - a new restaurant in Sidmouth!'
They are available from Chapter (01395) 579181. There will also be a prize draw.
Last year the evening was a sell-out success, said Joyce Burnham, chairman of Macmillan Cancer Support, Sidmouth.
“As this is Macmillan’s centenary year we are hoping to repeat the performance again.”