Sidmouth firm gets builders short-listed for award
Sidona puts the ‘wow factor’ into construction sector
WORK carried out by a Sidmouth company has put a leading South West building contractor in the running for two top awards.
The winners of UK Customer Experience Award; the first of their kind in the UK, will be announced on Monday, September 27.
It is significant that a construction company has been short-listed says Derek Blackburn, managing director of Sidona Group in Sidford Road, which shows businesses how they can profit from customer experience and offer the ‘wow’ factor.
“The concept of the Customer Experience (CE) was little understood in the construction sector.
You may also want to watch:
“Organisations in this sector mainly focused on delivering to time, quality and cost. The research carried out by Sidona Group identified these were now a minimum requirement.
“Customers demanded a closer understanding of their expectations, greater fulfilment of their emotional needs and more tailored delivery of solutions.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
“Developing a culture where employees are empowered, equipped and supported to deliver exceptional CE’s broke the mould for this industry and gave it the ‘wow factor’.”