Sidmouth firm gets builders short-listed for award
Sidona puts the ‘wow factor’ into construction sector
WORK carried out by a Sidmouth company has put a leading South West building contractor in the running for two top awards.
The winners of UK Customer Experience Award; the first of their kind in the UK, will be announced on Monday, September 27.
It is significant that a construction company has been short-listed says Derek Blackburn, managing director of Sidona Group in Sidford Road, which shows businesses how they can profit from customer experience and offer the ‘wow’ factor.
“The concept of the Customer Experience (CE) was little understood in the construction sector.
You may also want to watch:
“Organisations in this sector mainly focused on delivering to time, quality and cost. The research carried out by Sidona Group identified these were now a minimum requirement.
“Customers demanded a closer understanding of their expectations, greater fulfilment of their emotional needs and more tailored delivery of solutions.
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 4 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Sidmouth poised for a title push
- 8 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 9 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables
“Developing a culture where employees are empowered, equipped and supported to deliver exceptional CE’s broke the mould for this industry and gave it the ‘wow factor’.”