Sidmouth flasher put on sex offenders register
- Credit: Archant
A man from Sidmouth has been put on the sex offenders register after he admitted exposing himself to two teenaged girls in a village near Exeter.
Timothy White, aged 24, of Sidford Road, admitted exposure when he appeared at Exeter Crown Court and his case was adjourned for a probation report.
He committed the offence while sat in his car in Black Horse Lane, Clyst Honiton, on March 6, 2016. He was arrested for a similar offence on November 5 and has already admitted it at Exeter Magistrates Court.
He denied the first offence until he was arrested for the second. He claimed he had been adjusting his clothing because of a medical issue and had no intention of being seen or causing anyone alarm.
Judge Erik Salomonsen adjourned his case until December 15 and released him on a tagged curfew. He ordered him to sign on the sex offenders register immediately.
You may also want to watch:
He told him: “You were here today for a trial. You have sensibly taken the realistic view and pleaded guilty, not least because of what happened on November 5.
“One court should sentence all of the matters and will need to know as much about you as possible because this is an unusual criminal offence in the circumstances.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 9 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
Mr Joss Ticehurst, defending, said: “A full probation report will be needed in this case. He comes with a myriad of issues which he has only begun to explore with his GP.”