How to get to Sidmouth Folk Festival by bus
- Credit: Archant
There are regular bus services between campsite and town during the Folk Festival
Campsite to Triangle
Bulverton Campsite - Triangle
Depart 08.00 08.20 every 20 minutes (or when buses are full) to 02.00
Triangle - Bulverton Campsite
You may also want to watch:
Depart 08.10 08.30 every 20 minutes (or when buses are full) to 02.10
Town Circular Route
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
Campsite - Triangle - All Saints Road - Radway - Sidmouth Primary School - Woolbrook - Waitrose - Campsite.
Depart 08.00 09.00 every 60 minutes to 21.00
This route provides for venues: All Saints Church, Sidmouth Primary School (Vicarage Road) and Sidholme Hotel.
Additional service 1st and 2nd August:
A cut-down service in both directions between the Bulverton Campsite and the Triangle is in operation from Wednesday 31st July, 12:00 until midnight and on Thursday 1st August, from 08:00 until midnight.
Additional service 10th August:
On the morning of the 11th August a single coach will operate between 08.00 to 10.00 between the Campsite and the Triangle.