Time to tuck in - food festival returns this weekend
- Credit: Archant
From street food stalls to artisan food producers, there will be plenty to get your teeth stuck in to this weekend.
Sidmouth Food Festival is returning for its fourth year and in this spring edition the organisers will be showcasing a huge variety of food, drink, crafts and products from local producers.
Not only do they have all the foodie fans covered but this time, they’ll have an artisan market hosting many local crafts people and artists with a beautiful range of items on sale.
There will be plenty to see with over 40 traders and lots of tasty treats to whet your appetite, so go and get stuck in.
For some foodie heaven and crafty creations attend Sidmouth Food Festival and Artisan Market at Kennaway House from 10am until 4pm on Easter Saturday (April 20).
You may also want to watch:
For more information, search Sidmouth Food Festival on Facebook.
Visit the sidmouthherald.co.uk for the latest news.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Grab your chance to win a new TV from Fords South West Ltd