Time to tuck in - food festival returns this weekend
- Credit: Archant
From street food stalls to artisan food producers, there will be plenty to get your teeth stuck in to this weekend.
Sidmouth Food Festival is returning for its fourth year and in this spring edition the organisers will be showcasing a huge variety of food, drink, crafts and products from local producers.
Not only do they have all the foodie fans covered but this time, they’ll have an artisan market hosting many local crafts people and artists with a beautiful range of items on sale.
There will be plenty to see with over 40 traders and lots of tasty treats to whet your appetite, so go and get stuck in.
For some foodie heaven and crafty creations attend Sidmouth Food Festival and Artisan Market at Kennaway House from 10am until 4pm on Easter Saturday (April 20).
You may also want to watch:
For more information, search Sidmouth Food Festival on Facebook.
Visit the sidmouthherald.co.uk for the latest news.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 8 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
- 9 Pianist set to delight audiences in 50th anniversary season
- 10 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live