Children’s Hospice South West receive £830 from the Freemasons
- Credit: Devon Freemasons
Freemasons in Sidmouth have raised vital funds for Children’s Hospice South West.
This year, The Lodge of Perseverance in Sidmouth selected Children’s Hospice Southwest to make a donation of £830.
Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW) exists to make the most of short and precious lives and puts children and families at the centre of all it does.
Families come to their hospices for planned respite and a rare opportunity for a break, but they also turn to them for emergency care and, when the time comes, for palliative and end-of life care.
Services are free to families who need them because they believe that nothing should get in the way of very sick children receiving the very best care.
They rely on the generosity of supporters to deliver their promise to ‘make the most of short and precious lives across the South West’.
- 1 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 4 Attention turns to domestic success after Chiefs' European exit
- 5 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 6 Children’s Hospice South West receive £830 from the Freemasons
- 7 People's love for art stands test of lockdown in Sidmouth
- 8 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 9 Property of the Week: Mentone, Sidmouth
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results and Fixtures