Sidmouth garden competition entry plea
Time to take stock of your garden to enter it in Sidmouth in Bloom’s annual competition
IT’S that time of year again to take stock of your garden’s finer points and enter Sidmouth In Bloom’s gardening competition.
Forms will be available in Friday’s Sidmouth Herald to complete and return to 4 Homes, High Street before Thursday, June 30.
This year there will be no best hanging basket section because of the dry weather.
Forms should indicate which section you are entering and include your name, address and telephone number.
You may also want to watch:
Hotels, guest houses and other accommodation will be automatically judged.
Judging will take place some time between July 7-21. Entry forms should be returned to 4Homes, 12-14 High Street, Sidmouth, or posted to Sidmouth in Bloom Contest, Sidmouth
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 9 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2UL.