Sidmouth garden competition entry plea
Time to take stock of your garden to enter it in Sidmouth in Bloom’s annual competition
IT’S that time of year again to take stock of your garden’s finer points and enter Sidmouth In Bloom’s gardening competition.
Forms will be available in Friday’s Sidmouth Herald to complete and return to 4 Homes, High Street before Thursday, June 30.
This year there will be no best hanging basket section because of the dry weather.
Forms should indicate which section you are entering and include your name, address and telephone number.
Hotels, guest houses and other accommodation will be automatically judged.
Judging will take place some time between July 7-21. Entry forms should be returned to 4Homes, 12-14 High Street, Sidmouth, or posted to Sidmouth in Bloom Contest, Sidmouth
- 1 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 2 Ottery's Animal Rescue Centre holds anniversary fundraising event
- 3 Trio gear up for 'banger' car rally in aid of Motor Neurone Disease charity
- 4 Sidmouth sailors host national competition
- 5 Drunken gunman 'nearly shot dead' by police in village confrontation
- 6 Rock Choir fundraiser for Sidmouth's Admiral Nurse
- 7 Arson attack destroys Ottery NHS worker's car
- 8 Well done to jubilee party organisers - lets hope the weather holds
- 9 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 10 Three Sidmouth sites included in review of East Devon employment sites
Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2UL.