Sidmouth Golf Club to host charity Call My Bluff and more news
Sidmouth Macmillan Cancer Support will host an Antiques Call My Bluff Quiz evening. Read this and more.
CHRISTMAS TREE: The National Trust’s A la Ronde hosts its first community Christmas Tree Festival from Saturday, December 3 to Sunday, December 18.
Organisations have been hard at work perfecting their trees, which will be displayed at the entrance to A la Ronde, Exmouth, in the run-up to Christmas. Decorating themes have been kept a closely guarded secret and will be revealed when the grounds open at 11.30am on December 3.
CALL MY BLUFF: Sidmouth Macmillan Cancer Support, with Bearnes Hampton & Littlewood fine art auctioneers of Honiton and Exeter, will host an Antiques Call My Bluff Quiz evening at Sidmouth Golf Club on Thursday, December 8, from 7pm, with all proceeds going to Macmillan. Tickets, �10, to include a ploughman’s supper, available from Coles, High Street Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Joyce Burnham, chairman of Sidmouth Macmillan group, said: “Come along for a fun evening and test your knowledge on antiques.”
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Read all about it! Toto pays a visit to the bookshop
- 8 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 9 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
CHRISTMAS: A Celebration of Christmas is the theme of a concert at Sidholme Hotel, Sidmouth, from 8pm on December 16 and 17. Organised by the Lions Club of Sidmouth to benefit charity, tickets, �7 from Coles, High Street.
SANTA: Lions will be helping Santa and his Christmas sleigh to visit roads in and around the Sid Valley from Friday, December 2 to 22.