Sidmouth Golf Club to host charity Call My Bluff and more news
Sidmouth Macmillan Cancer Support will host an Antiques Call My Bluff Quiz evening. Read this and more.
CHRISTMAS TREE: The National Trust’s A la Ronde hosts its first community Christmas Tree Festival from Saturday, December 3 to Sunday, December 18.
Organisations have been hard at work perfecting their trees, which will be displayed at the entrance to A la Ronde, Exmouth, in the run-up to Christmas. Decorating themes have been kept a closely guarded secret and will be revealed when the grounds open at 11.30am on December 3.
CALL MY BLUFF: Sidmouth Macmillan Cancer Support, with Bearnes Hampton & Littlewood fine art auctioneers of Honiton and Exeter, will host an Antiques Call My Bluff Quiz evening at Sidmouth Golf Club on Thursday, December 8, from 7pm, with all proceeds going to Macmillan. Tickets, �10, to include a ploughman’s supper, available from Coles, High Street Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Joyce Burnham, chairman of Sidmouth Macmillan group, said: “Come along for a fun evening and test your knowledge on antiques.”
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
CHRISTMAS: A Celebration of Christmas is the theme of a concert at Sidholme Hotel, Sidmouth, from 8pm on December 16 and 17. Organised by the Lions Club of Sidmouth to benefit charity, tickets, �7 from Coles, High Street.
SANTA: Lions will be helping Santa and his Christmas sleigh to visit roads in and around the Sid Valley from Friday, December 2 to 22.