Sidmouth groups get Co-op jubilee food chance
THE Co-operative will fly the flag for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee by giving community groups and neighbourhoods in Sidmouth and Ottery, the chance to win one of 100 street parties up for grabs across the UK.
The community-based retailer is backing the royal revelry with a �10,000 food fund.
Party organisers can win �100 worth of vouchers to put towards the cost of goodies.
To enter, visit goodwithfood.co.uk/jubilee and say what’s special about your community and why you’ve decided to host a street party.
“Judges will be looking for entries that most touch their hearts and are the most community focused,” said a Co-op spokesperson.
You may also want to watch:
The competition runs until April 30.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98