Sidmouth guide to host fair and other news
- Credit: Getty Images
he 1st Sidmouth guide group is hosting its spring fair in St John’s Hall. Read this and more.
BOOK CLUB: A Sidmouth book club which meets on the first Thursday of every month is looking for new members.
The Kennaway Book Club say they read a wide range of different genres, getting together in Kennaway house from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
For more information contact Brendan Lee on 07595 503613.
SPRING FAYRE: The 1st Sidmouth guide group is hosting its spring fair in St John’s Hall in Blackmore Drive on Saturday, May 4 from 10am to noon.
There will be stalls selling bric-a-brac and books, as well as refreshments, crepes, games and a raffle.
- 1 'Leave our banners alone!'
- 2 Urgent appeal for collectors as Sidmouth Airshow approaches
- 3 Otterhayes home rated 'good' after improving 'in leaps and bounds'
- 4 Jeeves and Wooster play was 'perfect nonsense'
- 5 Body of woman found near Sidmouth
- 6 National Trust Supporters' Group outing
- 7 Decision on Straitgate's appeal funding deferred
- 8 Garden and crafts show makes successful comeback
- 9 Photos: Sidmouth's latest cliff collapses caught on camera
- 10 A375 roadworks to restart in September
COFFEE MORNING: Newton Poppleford Village Hall is hosting a coffee morning and table top sale to boost Hospicare today (Saturday) from 10am until noon.