Sidmouth guide to host fair and other news
- Credit: Getty Images
he 1st Sidmouth guide group is hosting its spring fair in St John’s Hall. Read this and more.
BOOK CLUB: A Sidmouth book club which meets on the first Thursday of every month is looking for new members.
The Kennaway Book Club say they read a wide range of different genres, getting together in Kennaway house from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
For more information contact Brendan Lee on 07595 503613.
You may also want to watch:
SPRING FAYRE: The 1st Sidmouth guide group is hosting its spring fair in St John’s Hall in Blackmore Drive on Saturday, May 4 from 10am to noon.
There will be stalls selling bric-a-brac and books, as well as refreshments, crepes, games and a raffle.
- 1 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 2 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Local storyteller looks to folklore for reminders that every action has consequences
- 9 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
COFFEE MORNING: Newton Poppleford Village Hall is hosting a coffee morning and table top sale to boost Hospicare today (Saturday) from 10am until noon.