Sidmouth guide to host fair and other news
- Credit: Getty Images
he 1st Sidmouth guide group is hosting its spring fair in St John’s Hall. Read this and more.
BOOK CLUB: A Sidmouth book club which meets on the first Thursday of every month is looking for new members.
The Kennaway Book Club say they read a wide range of different genres, getting together in Kennaway house from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
For more information contact Brendan Lee on 07595 503613.
You may also want to watch:
SPRING FAYRE: The 1st Sidmouth guide group is hosting its spring fair in St John’s Hall in Blackmore Drive on Saturday, May 4 from 10am to noon.
There will be stalls selling bric-a-brac and books, as well as refreshments, crepes, games and a raffle.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 4 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 10 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
COFFEE MORNING: Newton Poppleford Village Hall is hosting a coffee morning and table top sale to boost Hospicare today (Saturday) from 10am until noon.