Sidmouth guide to host fair and other news
- Credit: Getty Images
he 1st Sidmouth guide group is hosting its spring fair in St John’s Hall. Read this and more.
BOOK CLUB: A Sidmouth book club which meets on the first Thursday of every month is looking for new members.
The Kennaway Book Club say they read a wide range of different genres, getting together in Kennaway house from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
For more information contact Brendan Lee on 07595 503613.
You may also want to watch:
SPRING FAYRE: The 1st Sidmouth guide group is hosting its spring fair in St John’s Hall in Blackmore Drive on Saturday, May 4 from 10am to noon.
There will be stalls selling bric-a-brac and books, as well as refreshments, crepes, games and a raffle.
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 6 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 7 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 10 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
COFFEE MORNING: Newton Poppleford Village Hall is hosting a coffee morning and table top sale to boost Hospicare today (Saturday) from 10am until noon.