Sidmouth hairdressers undergoes makeover
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth hairdressers is showing off its new look after undergoing its first major refurbishment in 18 years.
Becky Robson, of the Hair Temple, said the salon had been redecorated in the past but they has decided it was time for an overhaul to create a boutique style salon, filled with bespoke furniture.
Her husband Ian took just 11 days to carry out the transformation before the hairdressers was reopened to the public on March 1.
The mum-of-three has run the business in Temple Street since December 2000 and over the years says she has been proud to train many apprentices and stylists.
Now she is looking to help talented stylists and technicians further by offering them the chance to rent chairs and salon space in the newly refurbished premises.
You may also want to watch:
Becky said: “It feels fantastic it feels like working in a completely new salon, we wanted to create a boutique style salon. It’s lovely to give back to our customers who have been coming to us over the last 18 years.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of