Competition: Sidmouth Ghost Hunt
- Credit: Archant
Let the ghost hunt begin!
CALLING ALL GHOST HUNTERS.
There have been a number of ghostly sightings in Sidmouth accompanied by mysterious letters appearing in shop windows.
We’ve marked all the locations of these spooky reports on this map for you to check out - if you are feeling brave enough!
We want you to find all the letters and try to make sense of what the ghosts are communicating. Once you have worked out the anagram then send your answer together with your name, age, address and phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to K’s Ghost Hunt, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX52UL
You may also want to watch:
The lucky winner will be announced on Friday, November 3.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National