Sidmouth Herald launches Campaign 2012
Nominate Sid Valley organisations for Herald’s new 2012 campaign
TODAY the Sidmouth Herald launches its Campaign 2012.
After two successful annual campaigns, raising around �70,000 in total, we are inviting local groups and organisations to put together a submission to nominate a cause for us to campaign for in 2012.
Again we promise to devote all our resources to promote whichever cause is chosen and give prominent publicity on a regular basis to gain public support.
The cause should be local, relevant to the community and one which will benefit as many people as possible.
You may also want to watch:
It must also be achievable.
It is our hope that our third campaign will receive nominations from more projects aimed at the youth of the Sid Valley, but all submissions received will be considered on their merits by the Herald team.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 5 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
- 10 Pianist set to delight audiences in 50th anniversary season
A choice will be announced at the end of January 2012, so please submit your nominations before Monday, January 9 to: CAMPAIGN 2012, Sidmouth Herald, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2UL.
Please include your name, address and contact details. You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org.