Sidmouth Herald launches Campaign 2012
Nominate Sid Valley organisations for Herald’s new 2012 campaign
TODAY the Sidmouth Herald launches its Campaign 2012.
After two successful annual campaigns, raising around �70,000 in total, we are inviting local groups and organisations to put together a submission to nominate a cause for us to campaign for in 2012.
Again we promise to devote all our resources to promote whichever cause is chosen and give prominent publicity on a regular basis to gain public support.
The cause should be local, relevant to the community and one which will benefit as many people as possible.
It must also be achievable.
It is our hope that our third campaign will receive nominations from more projects aimed at the youth of the Sid Valley, but all submissions received will be considered on their merits by the Herald team.
- 1 Night-time fish thief makes daring raids on Otter Garden Centre pond
- 2 Exciting discovery as Sidmouth observatory reopens
- 3 Sidmouth Repair Cafe to hold first session of the New Year
- 4 'I am pro-vaccine, but I am also pro-choice'
- 5 Property firm on lookout for development land in East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth on the climb while Otters rebuild
- 7 Sidmouth in Bloom hope to sow the seeds for national glory
- 8 'Stunning' donation made to Dream-A-Way by HMS Defender
- 9 Litter pickers shocked by amount of waste in river Otter
- 10 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
A choice will be announced at the end of January 2012, so please submit your nominations before Monday, January 9 to: CAMPAIGN 2012, Sidmouth Herald, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2UL.
Please include your name, address and contact details. You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org.