Sidmouth Herald office move
REPORTERS on the Sidmouth Herald will be moving their Sidmouth office from Twyford House to Kennaway House, Coburg Road, on Monday, November 2.
REPORTERS on the Sidmouth Herald will be moving their Sidmouth 'office' from Twyford House to Kennaway House, Coburg Road, on Monday, November 2.
With backing from new trustees Richard Eley and Mark Seward, Archant South West MD Bernard Driscoll, has agreed the move, which will give reporters a high-profile base on Mondays and Fridays of each week.
From Monday, a reporter will be based in the Captain Phillips Room on the ground floor from 9am to 5pm each Monday and from 9am to 1pm on Fridays, for members of the public to come in and pass on news and classified advertisements.
The advertisement collection box at the Co-Operative store, High Street, will remain open for business.
You may also want to watch:
You will also be able to contact a reporter via mobile phone on Mondays and Fridays on 07794475385, or at the Sidmouth Herald newsdesk: (01392) 888 500.
"We would like to thank Hilary Hatherley and the team from Twyford House for their generosity in allowing us to use the small office over the past months, following our re-location to Exeter in January," said Herald Editor Emma Silverthorne.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 6 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 7 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 High scoring in the Sidmouth Stablefords
- 10 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
"We hope Sidmouth residents will find their way to our new home at Kennaway House.