Sidmouth Herald office move
REPORTERS on the Sidmouth Herald will be moving their Sidmouth office from Twyford House to Kennaway House, Coburg Road, on Monday, November 2.
REPORTERS on the Sidmouth Herald will be moving their Sidmouth 'office' from Twyford House to Kennaway House, Coburg Road, on Monday, November 2.
With backing from new trustees Richard Eley and Mark Seward, Archant South West MD Bernard Driscoll, has agreed the move, which will give reporters a high-profile base on Mondays and Fridays of each week.
From Monday, a reporter will be based in the Captain Phillips Room on the ground floor from 9am to 5pm each Monday and from 9am to 1pm on Fridays, for members of the public to come in and pass on news and classified advertisements.
The advertisement collection box at the Co-Operative store, High Street, will remain open for business.
You may also want to watch:
You will also be able to contact a reporter via mobile phone on Mondays and Fridays on 07794475385, or at the Sidmouth Herald newsdesk: (01392) 888 500.
"We would like to thank Hilary Hatherley and the team from Twyford House for their generosity in allowing us to use the small office over the past months, following our re-location to Exeter in January," said Herald Editor Emma Silverthorne.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
"We hope Sidmouth residents will find their way to our new home at Kennaway House.