Sidmouth holds training session on applying for lottery grants
- Credit: Archant
Sid Valley Help is offering training session on how to apply for National Lottery grants.
Would you like to learn how to apply for grants for a community group or charity?
Sid Valley Help is offering training session on how to apply for National Lottery grants on February 27, from 10am until 1pm at Kennaway House, in Sidmouth.
The training will be led by Jenny Fish of The National Lottery Community Fund and Keith Gillanders of Sid Valley Help.
The session will cover the range of grants available to voluntary groups and where to get up-to-date-information, how to undertake the drafting of grant applications and how a funding organisation assesses applications.
You may also want to watch:
It will also allow attendees to practise writing part of an application and time for discussions and Q&A if you are considering applying for a grant.
There will be no charge for the training, but organisers request that participants make a donation, if they can, to the Sid Valley Headlight appeal to support young people's mental health.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
Visit www.sidvalleyhelp.co.uk for more information or call 01395 892011.