Open garden event in Sidmouth to support cancer charities
- Credit: Archant
Keen gardeners will be showing off their pride and joy this weekend to help raise money for charity.
Addresses across Sidmouth will be opening up for the August bank holiday weekend in support of the National Garden Scheme.
The four properties taking part are:
21 Coulsdon Road,
Byes Reach, 26 Coulsdon Road,
You may also want to watch:
Fairpark in Knowle Drive
Rowan Bank, 44 Woolbrook Park
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Football in support of mental health
- 6 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 7 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 8 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 9 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
There is wheelchairs access at 21 and 26 Coulsdon Road.
The scheme will run for three days between Saturday, August 24, to Monday, August 26.
The gardens will be open between 1.30pm and 5.30pm every day.
Proceeds from the event will be donated to causes including Macmillan Cancer Support, Marie Curie and other prominent cancer and medical care causes.
Ticket prices are £5 for entry into all the gardens, children go free.
There will be refreshments including gluten and lactose free cakes available. Dogs are welcome.