Open garden event in Sidmouth to support cancer charities
- Credit: Archant
Keen gardeners will be showing off their pride and joy this weekend to help raise money for charity.
Addresses across Sidmouth will be opening up for the August bank holiday weekend in support of the National Garden Scheme.
The four properties taking part are:
21 Coulsdon Road,
Byes Reach, 26 Coulsdon Road,
You may also want to watch:
Fairpark in Knowle Drive
Rowan Bank, 44 Woolbrook Park
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 4 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 9 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 10 Local storyteller looks to folklore for reminders that every action has consequences
There is wheelchairs access at 21 and 26 Coulsdon Road.
The scheme will run for three days between Saturday, August 24, to Monday, August 26.
The gardens will be open between 1.30pm and 5.30pm every day.
Proceeds from the event will be donated to causes including Macmillan Cancer Support, Marie Curie and other prominent cancer and medical care causes.
Ticket prices are £5 for entry into all the gardens, children go free.
There will be refreshments including gluten and lactose free cakes available. Dogs are welcome.