Sidmouth hospice charity appeals for volunteers
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Hospiscare is calling on would-be volunteers to learn about the roles it offers and how they can help.
The charity’s volunteer coordinators are hosting a recruitment day at the Sidmouth Methodist Church Hall from 10.30am to 4.30pm next Friday (June 9).
There will be individuals from each team available to discuss their roles and answer any questions on driving, sitting, befriending, bereavement, fundraising and trustees.
Everyone is welcome to this free event where there will be free teas, coffees and biscuits on offer and with an opportunity to buy a cake from the stall.
Anyone unable to attend can contact the volunteer coordinators on 01395 577126 or email@example.com on weekday mornings.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Hospiscare offers specialist palliative care for patients in the Sid Valley with life-limiting illnesses and support for their carers and families.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National