Sidmouth Hospice receives cheque from dancers
Sidmouth ballroom dancers give �500 to Sidmouth Hospice
ANOTHER �500 goes to Sidmouth Hospice this week, thanks to ballroom dancers at Sidmouth Conservative Club.
John and Sonia Davies hold lessons there every Wednesday evening, where you can waltz, cha-cha and samba like a professional.
So far the dancers have donated over �6,000 to local charities.
The cheque was presented yesterday (Wednesday) to Carol Heslop, of the Friends Group of Sidmouth Hospice.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Hospice has four nurses to provide free, high quality, dedicated care for terminally ill patients.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Grab your chance to win a new TV from Fords South West Ltd
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again