Sidmouth Hospiscare announces new CEO
- Credit: Archant
Dr Gill Ryall says she feels ‘privileged’ to take on the charity’s top job
Sidmouth Hospiscare trustees have announced the appointment of a new chief executive officer (CEO).
Dr Gill Ryall said she feels privileged to take on the top role for the independent charity that provides support for people – and their families suffering life-limiting illnesses.
Sidmouth Hospiscare chairman Dr Barry Lowden said: “Gill has an excellent track record in leadership, strategic planning and relationship building and a wealth of experience in both the public and charitable sectors.
“We look forward to working closely with her to develop further the services that we provide to our local community.”
You may also want to watch:
Gill said, “I feel privileged to be joining such a worthwhile organisation and look forward to working with the staff, volunteers, local community and others in the health and social care sector to provide the best possible care and support to all people in the Sid Valley with life-limiting illnesses”.
Sidmouth Hospiscare is an independent charity, funded solely through donations and fundraising.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
It provides specialist palliative nursing care and support to people who have been diagnosed with a life-limiting illness in the Sid Valley.
Work includes supporting patients in their own homes, providing transport, bereavement support, visits to the day centre and stays in the hospice.
The charity also funds a bed at Sidmouth Hospital for the benefit of its patients.
For more information on Sidmouth Hospiscare, visit: www.sidmouthhospiscare.org.uk. Contact Gill by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.