Sidmouth Hospital's summer fete on Saturday
PEOPLE from Sidmouth and the surrounding area are being invited to the town s hospital summer fete.
PEOPLE from Sidmouth and the surrounding area are being invited to the town's hospital summer fete.
Opened by Sir John Cave, Lord Lieutenant of Devon, the fete will be held at Sidmouth Victoria Hospital on Saturday, June 13, from 1.30pm to 4.30pm, and will feature stalls, music, face painting, Punch and Judy and much more.
There will also be a chance to tour the hospital's operating theatre.
Patients will benefit from money raised as this will go to the hospital's Comforts Fund, organisers of the event.
You may also want to watch:
This Fund raises money towards the purchase of some equipment for the hospital as well as helping to fund major refurbishment changes.
Sidmouth Hospital is one of 21 community hospitals run by Devon Primary Care Trust.
- 1 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 2 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 3 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 4 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 8 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 9 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 10 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
Richard Anderson, Devon PCT's area manager for Sidmouth, said: "Sidmouth Hospital Comforts Fund has raised millions of pounds for the hospital over the last few years.
"The fete is a great opportunity to have some fun and raise money for potential future developments at the same time.
"The work of the Comforts Fund is invaluable in raising money for a wonderful hospital which is used by people all over the Sidmouth area.