Sidmouth Hospital's summer fete on Saturday
PEOPLE from Sidmouth and the surrounding area are being invited to the town s hospital summer fete.
PEOPLE from Sidmouth and the surrounding area are being invited to the town's hospital summer fete.
Opened by Sir John Cave, Lord Lieutenant of Devon, the fete will be held at Sidmouth Victoria Hospital on Saturday, June 13, from 1.30pm to 4.30pm, and will feature stalls, music, face painting, Punch and Judy and much more.
There will also be a chance to tour the hospital's operating theatre.
Patients will benefit from money raised as this will go to the hospital's Comforts Fund, organisers of the event.
You may also want to watch:
This Fund raises money towards the purchase of some equipment for the hospital as well as helping to fund major refurbishment changes.
Sidmouth Hospital is one of 21 community hospitals run by Devon Primary Care Trust.
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 5 Sidmouth poised for a title push
- 6 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 7 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 8 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 9 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 10 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
Richard Anderson, Devon PCT's area manager for Sidmouth, said: "Sidmouth Hospital Comforts Fund has raised millions of pounds for the hospital over the last few years.
"The fete is a great opportunity to have some fun and raise money for potential future developments at the same time.
"The work of the Comforts Fund is invaluable in raising money for a wonderful hospital which is used by people all over the Sidmouth area.