Property of the Week: A beautifully presented home near Sidmouth’s esplanade
- Credit: Bradleys
An elegant dwelling with the benefit of an outdoor pool
Guide price: £775,000
Tel: 01395 578444
The origins of this exquisitely presented Grade II listed property date back more than 400 years, yet in recent years it has been the subject of a complete refurbishment by the current owners. This high standard renovation, superb location and outdoor swimming pool combine to create a first-class dwelling that is worthy of our Property of the Week.
You may also want to watch:
This elegant five bedroom detached home is located within the Regency coastal town of Sidmouth and is just a stone’s throw from The Esplanade. It has been refurbished to an extremely high standard and benefits from a delightful, private walled garden with a detached annexe and a heated outdoor swimming pool.
With stunning large sash windows an abundance of light fills the house, whilst the quality fittings and attention to detail can be seen throughout from the lavish bathroom suites to the feature walls complete with Damien Hirst wallpaper.
- 1 Is the River Sid the shortest river in England?
- 2 Bear Grylls praises town's eco-friendly scout 'ambassador'
- 3 Toto has a mosey around gardens and makes a discovery
- 4 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 5 Four unexpected kings of England named William
- 6 A rare sight witnessed at town's rugby club
- 7 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 8 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 9 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 10 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
On the ground floor, the kitchen is comprehensively fitted with bespoke oak units and there is an attractive conservatory overlooking the pretty ornamental gardens. Upstairs, there are five bedrooms and two quality fitted bathrooms.
There is also a detached annexe with bedroom area, kitchenette and shower room.
This property is offered chain free.