Property of the Week: A beautifully presented home near Sidmouth’s esplanade
- Credit: Bradleys
An elegant dwelling with the benefit of an outdoor pool
Guide price: £775,000
Tel: 01395 578444
The origins of this exquisitely presented Grade II listed property date back more than 400 years, yet in recent years it has been the subject of a complete refurbishment by the current owners. This high standard renovation, superb location and outdoor swimming pool combine to create a first-class dwelling that is worthy of our Property of the Week.
This elegant five bedroom detached home is located within the Regency coastal town of Sidmouth and is just a stone’s throw from The Esplanade. It has been refurbished to an extremely high standard and benefits from a delightful, private walled garden with a detached annexe and a heated outdoor swimming pool.
With stunning large sash windows an abundance of light fills the house, whilst the quality fittings and attention to detail can be seen throughout from the lavish bathroom suites to the feature walls complete with Damien Hirst wallpaper.
- 1 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 2 'Good news - a new restaurant in Sidmouth!'
- 3 Mayor's New Year message and ideas sought for Jubilee celebrations
- 4 'Brilliant' 2021 fundraising success for Otter Garden Centre
- 5 Ottery's beautiful and historic church - 'little sister' to Exeter Cathedral
- 6 16-year-old among arrests in Christmas drink and drug driving clampdown
- 7 East Devon economy bouncing back from Covid
- 8 Drug runner spared jail after court hears he's beating habit
- 9 Property of the Week: Livonia Road
- 10 Sidmouth U18s Girls stay top after nail-biting victory
On the ground floor, the kitchen is comprehensively fitted with bespoke oak units and there is an attractive conservatory overlooking the pretty ornamental gardens. Upstairs, there are five bedrooms and two quality fitted bathrooms.
There is also a detached annexe with bedroom area, kitchenette and shower room.
This property is offered chain free.