Plans to be unveiled by Sidmouth in Bloom for 2019
- Credit: Archant
Spring is just about here and gardeners are being called on to help keep Sidmouth looking beautiful.
Sidmouth in Bloom (SIB) runs gardening groups and works in partnership with volunteers across the community, on the beach, in the Byes, in the Parks, streets and gardens.
On Saturday, April 13 is SIB’s first meeting of the year for friends and acquaintances, in the small hall of the Methodist Church in the High Street, from 10am until 12.30pm.
The theme of the meeting is ‘Water Wise and Gardening Wellbeing’. Attendees will be given an insight into SIB’s plans for the town gardening this year.
Tea and cake will be available.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Cheryl Allen said: “I do so enjoy our meetings. People who love plants and growing, taking pride in making our environment a pleasure for everyone around, just enjoying each other’s company whilst learning new ideas. Do come.”
Contact 01395 577711 or 578081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year