Sidmouth in Bloom to benefit from fundraising trip and other news
- Credit: Getty Images
Sidmouth in Bloom will benefit from a fundraising trip to RHS Rosemoor. Read this and more.
ROSEMOOR TRIP: Sidmouth in Bloom will benefit from a fundraising trip to RHS Rosemoor next Tuesday, July 23.
Tickets are £19 and the trip will take all day, leaving from the Three Cornered Plot at 9am and returning at around 5pm.
The attraction’s hot borders will be at their peak and the edible garden is well worth seeing, say trip organisers.
The less mobile will find it easy to make their way around.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Cheryl on 01395 577711, or email email@example.com, for more information.
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
FACELIFT: Mountain Warehouse bosses want to change the colour of the signage on their Sidmouth store from grey to green.
They have applied for planning permission from the district council.
HOME PLAN: A new dwelling will be built on land at 5 Ashprington in Sidmount Gardens, if a planning application is successful.
GARDEN PARTY: Angela Court care home in Tipton St John is holding its annual garden party from 2.30pm until 5pm next Saturday (July 20).
The afternoon will feature a raffle, stalls, cream teas, a bouncy castle and a live band.
For more information, call 01404 812495.
PUPPY NAMES: Members of the public have been invited to name six police puppies.
A competition will be run through the Devon and Cornwall Police Facebook page until Thursday, July 18.