Sidmouth in-store slimmer aids charity
IN JUST eight months Julia Quigley, a sales advisor in women s fashions at Fields of Sidmouth, has lost a massive four stones and raised �90 for charity.
IN JUST eight months Julia Quigley, a sales advisor in women's fashions at Fields of Sidmouth, has lost a massive four stones and raised �90 for charity.
Julia, pictured, adopted a healthy eating policy that was low in fat, contained lots of fruit and vegetables and she cut down her portions, eating little and often.
Having reached her target weight, a slimmer Julia said: "The staff at Fields have been an enormous support in encouraging me to stay focused. They suggested sponsoring me and so I decided to raise the money in aid of Field's chosen charity of the year, the Devon Air Ambulance Trust."
Julia, lives with her chef husband in Sidmouth and has been very disciplined in going for walks with her dog.
She said: "I feel so much healthier and confident in myself and I can now treat myself to the new fashions I work with."
The sponsored slim is just one of a number of events the store has organised to raise funds for the Devon Air Ambulance Trust.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 3 The show must go on as theatre group takes to the stage
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Dates for Santa's sleigh tour of Sidmouth, Sidford and Newton Poppleford
- 6 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 7 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 8 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 9 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 10 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED