Sidmouth in-store slimmer aids charity
IN JUST eight months Julia Quigley, a sales advisor in women s fashions at Fields of Sidmouth, has lost a massive four stones and raised �90 for charity.
IN JUST eight months Julia Quigley, a sales advisor in women's fashions at Fields of Sidmouth, has lost a massive four stones and raised �90 for charity.
Julia, pictured, adopted a healthy eating policy that was low in fat, contained lots of fruit and vegetables and she cut down her portions, eating little and often.
Having reached her target weight, a slimmer Julia said: "The staff at Fields have been an enormous support in encouraging me to stay focused. They suggested sponsoring me and so I decided to raise the money in aid of Field's chosen charity of the year, the Devon Air Ambulance Trust."
Julia, lives with her chef husband in Sidmouth and has been very disciplined in going for walks with her dog.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "I feel so much healthier and confident in myself and I can now treat myself to the new fashions I work with."
The sponsored slim is just one of a number of events the store has organised to raise funds for the Devon Air Ambulance Trust.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 10 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand