Sidmouth jubilee jumble request
Jumble needed for Sidmouth royal jubilee fun day organisers
JUMBLE is needed for a fund raising sale to help pay for a fun event to mark the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in Sidmouth.
After the success of the royal wedding event at Manstone Football Club last August, Di Collings and friends are planning the knees-up at Manstone for Monday, June 4, and have organised a number of money-making events to fund it.
Di’s daughter, Emma Adam, said she would be happy to arrange for collection of jumble in time for the jumble sale at the football club on Saturday, March 17, from 10am.
If you can help, please call Emma on 01395 514986.
You may also want to watch:
She is also happy to hear from anyone who has ideas of what they would like to do to celebrate the Queen’s jubilee.
Plans so far include a Sidmouth’s Got Talent show, a tea dance for older residents and a bouncy castle, together with food and, hopefully a treasure hunt.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 5 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Yellow weather warning for Devon
- 8 Let's have a jab at the protection racket as Covid debate continues
- 9 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
Di wants to raise �1,000 so people who attend don’t have to pay for such things as the bouncy castle.
Next fundraiser is a bingo evening at the football club on Friday, April 6, from 8pm.