Sidmouth kids are royalty for a day
YOUNG competition entrants made a right royal effort when a Sidmouth childrenswear shop celebrated the Diamond Jubilee.
Monday’s Child launched an exclusive contest sponsored by Joules to win �100 of Little Joules clothing.
Children under the age of eight were invited to dress as a king or queen - and got their parents to take photos to send to the store.
Six finalists attended an official ceremony on Tuesday.
Judges Sylvia Brownlee and Di Bowerman said they found it particularly hard picking a winner.
You may also want to watch:
In the boys’ category, Joel Kellow, four, was the victor, while Amelia Wadsworth, also four, celebrated success in the girls’ section.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat