Sidmouth kids are royalty for a day
YOUNG competition entrants made a right royal effort when a Sidmouth childrenswear shop celebrated the Diamond Jubilee.
Monday’s Child launched an exclusive contest sponsored by Joules to win �100 of Little Joules clothing.
Children under the age of eight were invited to dress as a king or queen - and got their parents to take photos to send to the store.
Six finalists attended an official ceremony on Tuesday.
Judges Sylvia Brownlee and Di Bowerman said they found it particularly hard picking a winner.
You may also want to watch:
In the boys’ category, Joel Kellow, four, was the victor, while Amelia Wadsworth, also four, celebrated success in the girls’ section.
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 4 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 5 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'