Sidmouth labradoodle produces litter of 11
Florence produces first litter of pointerdoodles after close encounter with Flint
FLORENCE the labradoodle has been a naughty girl.
After a close encounter with Flint, the German short-haired pointer, the 20-month-old pet from Sidmouth has produced her first litter - 11 pointerdoodles.
“She caught his eye when she went out for a stroll,” said owner Richard Heard from Fortescue.
“The first I knew was when I got a call from someone in The Byes saying she was with another dog.”
You may also want to watch:
The pups, who all look like their father, were born eight weeks ago next Tuesday.
“They just kept coming, it was never-ending,” said Richard, 36, an art technician at Colyton Grammar School.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
He is keeping the largest puppy of the group, nicknamed Fatso, and his son, Ernie, seven, is having Runty, the smallest.
The rest will be sold.
“I have advertised them for �350 and have sold three, which leaves six to sell,” said Richard, who in the meantime is getting through 12 tins of dog food a day.
*If you are interested in buying one of the puppies, contact Richard on (01395) 514829.