Felt flowers are the order of the day at library craft event
- Credit: Archant
Fancy trying out your crafting skills? Sidmouth Library is rounding out their busy November with a craft making event.
Potential artists who want to try their hand at craft making are invited to come along to an event at Sidmouth Library.
The budding crafters will be hosted by Alison Young who will demonstrate how to make a wet felted flower.
A wet felted flower is simple to make but produces beautiful, colourful pieces which can be proudly displayed in your home during the festive period.
The process involves wetting pieces of felt and then flattening them together to create patterns.
You may also want to watch:
No experience is necessary and anyone can come along to try their hand at making the vibrant flowers.
The event is on Thursday November 29 from 11am-12pm. The ticket cost is £4 and this will include all the materials you need to make your flower. The library also asks you book in advance which can be done in the library.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support